Returns and Exchange of any Studio 149 product is only possible under the following conditions.
We have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on Studio149 as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of a colour will be completely accurate.
SIZE AVAILABILITY OF OUTFITS ON THE WEBSITE :
- Outfits will be fitted to true measurements within our available sizes
- Length alterations are not possible in most cases, if it can be done this will be charged additional as it involves re-tailoring the entire outfit
- Changes to neckline, sleeve lengths are not possible – If our design team feels it can be done, it will be charged additional accoording to the changes required.
- Re-alteration after a week due to change in size (weight gain / weight loss) will be charged.
- Domestic orders will be dispatched within 3 weeks via DTDC (Regular shipping) We do not charge for regular domestic shipping.
- Express domestic shipping will be charged based on destination and weight of outfit if there is a time constraint for the order
- International shipping is via DHL. We take 6 weeks to dispatch from the date of order. Shipping cost for lehengas is INR 6,500 for all International destinations. For lighter outfits, we will quote based on volume and weight of package.
- Custom made and Made to order products.
- Orders placed using store credit
- Altered products as per the specifications/measurements provided by you
- Products that are purchased in any sale / promotion organized by Studio149
- Products which were identified/marked as non-returnable or non-exchangeable at the time of purchase
- All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged by you. Studio 149 will not incur shipping or insurance charges on merchandise that is cancelled.
- The merchandise is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the merchandise to us is your responsibility.
- The returned good must contain on labels, tag, receipt and other packaging with which the goods were sent to you. Studio 149 reserves the right to refuse return or exchange in case of missing packaging.
- All returns will only be on credit basis. A credit note will be sent to the billing address provided by you. This amount will exclude shipping and handling charges. Exchange can only be in the form of repurchase via the credit note.
- We do not accept returns on specially ordered and customised items under any circumstances since all items have been customised as per your request and post your approval.
- If you do wish to modify your order, please inform us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been submitted we cannot guarantee the purchase can be modified.